Texas Board of Nursing Remedial Education Provider
Texas Board of Nursing Courses
How to Sign-Up
Course Registration Form
Ethics & Jurisprudence Self-Evaluation Form
Course Video Presentations
Course Completion Quiz
In order to receive a certificate you must answer 7 or more out of 10 correctly.
Name (as it will appear on certifiate)
Email (where your certificate will be sent)
Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
1. The older adult is age 65 and over.
2. Psychosocial issues that affect the older adult include all of the following EXCEPT:
Increased number of friends
Changes in living environment
3. Some safety issues that affect the older adult include falls, burns, and motor vehicle accidents.
4. The cardiovascular system becomes less efficient in the older adult:
5. To decrease risk of pressure ulcers the nurse aide can do all of the following EXCEPT:
Provide adequate nutrition and fluids
Decrease water intake
Give good skin care
Turn and reposition the patient
6. Which of the following are types of abuse?
All of the above
7. All of the following are examples of psychological abuse EXCEPT:
8. All of the following are correct statements EXCEPT:
Abuse is a Criminal act
Abuse is punishable by law
Neglect is not a serious crime
Neglect is a form of abuse
9. You should only report abuse when you have proof it is happening.
10. Common signs of financial abuse include all of the following EXCEPT:
Disappearance of money
Changes in bank activity
Submit Quiz for Grading
For Additional Information and Videos on Topics Click Here
ACE Nursing Education Services
El Paso, Texas